Does your computer recognize your iPod touch as a camera?
Do you want to solve this?
In this post I'll try to help.
1. On the Start menu, click Run.
2. In the Open field, type "devmgmt.msc". Click OK. A list of devices will be displayed.
3. Apple iPod will be listed under "Imaging Devices". Click on it.
4. Right click. Choose “Update Driver”.
5. The Hardware Update wizard will pop-up; select “No, not this time”.
6. Select “Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)”.
7. Select “Don’t search. I will choose the driver to install”.
8. A long list of devices will appear. Select “Universal Serial Bus Controllers”.
9. Select “Apple Mobile Device USB Driver". Windows will give you a warning that the driver is not digitally signed (since it is from Apple and not Microsoft), but that is okay.
10. Another warning box will pop up that the driver has not passed windows Logo testing. Select “Continue anyway”.
11. File Needed window pops up to find the driver file “Usbaapl.sys”. Browse to find the location of this file: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers".
12. Click Finish.
That's it. Now your iPod should be recognized by your computer properly.
Hope it helped. See you! :D