Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Learning Blender

Hello everyone!

Guess what I've been up to: learning how to use Blender.
I must confess I am loving it! When I get to see the final result, I get a pretty similar feeling to the one I get when I finish programming some cool feature on a project.

I haven't done anything of my own just yet. I'm still just watching some tutorials and repeating what I watch but tweaking some details. I'll leave some screenshots here of what I've done so far and the link to the video tutorial.

By the way, I find these tutorials GREAT. They are simple, concise and assertive making it easy for anyone to follow up. Congratulations to tutor4u for making such a nice playlist of tutorials.

Screenshots



Cloth napkin


Icy text


Realistic chain


Planet bursting into pieces



Wooden cup



Stuffed bear


Dissolve Animation

No comments:

Post a Comment